Terms And Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
1. The purchaser is in good health and capable of understanding, in its entirety, the contents of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Information and goods provided on this site are for educational and research purposes only and are NOT intended for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, prevention, or alleviation of any disease or condition. Information provided by Herbazone on this website or via personal correspondence with associated parties should never be used to supplement or replace the directions or advice of your physician.
3. Information on this website have not been evaluated by The Food Directorate, the Natural Health Products Directorate, the Therapeutic Products Directorate or any other relevant government agency. All content and articles are for informational and entertainment purposes only. This website is strictly for the purpose of providing opinions of the author.
4. Research Chemicals sold on this website are intended purely for educational and research purposes only and are NOT intended for external application or internal consumption by humans by any possible means. Violation of this condition constitutes misuse.
5. Products sold on this website are for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes that include, but are not limited to the re-selling, re-branding, altering or distribution of goods purchased from Herbazone without prior written consent.
6. Herbazone, its owners, officers, affiliates, associates, and employees are not responsible or liable to the purchaser or any other party in any way for consequences or harm arising from the use, misuse, or non-use of the products sold and information presented on this website including direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
7. Herbazone, its owners, officers, affiliates, associates, and employees are not to be held responsible or liable for consequences and damages arising from the misuse of products purchased or information obtained from Herbazone representatives and associates.
8. Information obtained from Herbazone, its owners, officers, affiliates, and employees are for purely educational or informational use only and should never be construed as advertising, advocating, promoting, or advising any behaviors or actions in violation of these Terms and Conditions including misuse of products obtained on this website or those from an external source.
9. Herbazone reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a professional environment for our customers. If a customer reverts to verbal abuse, falls under suspicion of product misuse or violates any of these terms; we reserve the right to refuse service to that customer.
10. We do not make any claims about the products sold on this website. Any testimonials or product reviews provided by our customers are not the views of www.herbazone.co.za and should not be taken as recommendation or fact.
11. If by no fault of Herbazone products are returned for refund, the customer’s refund amount will be subject to a re-stocking fee equal to the initial courier cost to company up to the value of R99.
12. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time. Herbazone is not responsible for informing relevant parties of any changes posted on this page.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the South African, and International copyright laws, and is the property of Herbazone. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Herbazone. Copyright 2016, Herbazone ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Herbazone or purchasing Herbazone products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Herbazone or to purchase Herbazone products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Herbazone. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Herbazone used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Herbazone.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Herbazone disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Herbazone does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Herbazone does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some provinces may not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, in which case the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Herbazone shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Herbazone has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that an Herbazone product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Herbazone reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. Herbazone reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Herbazone shall issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount charged.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Herbazone without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Herbazone may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Herbazone.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Herbazone products) shall be in the province of Gauteng, South Africa. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Herbazone products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Herbazone’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Herbazone may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Herbazone or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Herbazone does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Herbazone is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Herbazone reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Herbazone in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Herbazone, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account or any other form of media.